What types of services do you offer?
FREE: In store water testing (State of the art "Spin Lab" test)
FREE: In store automatic cleaner repair (pay for only parts that are needed)
FREE: In store or phone consultation Service
FREE: Chemical delivery within our service area
- Cleaning Services (Weekly, bi-weekly, Monthly, Single cleanings)
- Equipment Repair & Upgrades
- Pumps, Filters, Chlorinators
- Electrical & Electronics
- Heater Sales and Service
- Salt Water Systems
- Leak Analysis (Determine if your pool has a leak)
- Leak Detection Services (find out where your leak is)
- Chemical Sales (Free Delivery within our service area)
- Complete Renovation Services (Replaster, Re-tile, Coping, Decks)
- Pool School (on-site)
What does your Pool Maintenance Program Include?
We come out each visit and perform the following services:
- Brush the pool tile line
- Skim The water surface
- Vacuum the pool floor
- Brush the walls
- Empty the skimmer baskets
- Clean the pump baskets
- Backwash the filter
- Check the Chemicals
- Add chemicals
- Pool Cleaner Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Small repairs are performed at no additional charge
- We leave a detailed service report on each visit
- Weekly Service is highly recomended and includes our " Blue Pool Guarantee"
- The only thing we ask the homeowners to do is to keep the water level up for us.
- We can include the chemicals in our service or we can supply bulk chemicals and store them on site or if the homeowner perfers they can go out and purchase there own.
How much is your weekly maintenance service?
Our average weekly pool maintenance service is from $35.00 -- $40.00 per week. for an average residential pool. If you want chemicals included in the weekly service our average charge is $8.50 per visit.
Do you carry and sell pool products?
Yes, we have a warehouse that stocks a variaty of pool parts, chemicals, automatic pool cleaners, pumps, filters, heaters, salt water systems and much more. WE MEET OR BEAT ANY LOCAL COMPETETORS PRICES.
Do you offer free estimates?
Yes, we would be happy to meet with you for a few minutes to discuss your needs. If we are asked to troubleshoot a repair thats needed there will be a service charge.
How much is your hourly service charge?
The average call is $95.00 per hour or $115.00 per hour for electrical work.
How long have you been in business?
Are you a member of the BBB?
Yes, We are rated A+ with the BBB